Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel is made by Rodial. Dragon’s Blood is actually plant sap from the Sangre de Drago tree. It was nicknamed as the “liquid facelift”. Lady Gaga uses the Dragon’s Blood. The Sangre de Drago tree grows naturally on Soqotra, an island, in Yemen.
A rumor said Lady Gaga used the Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel skin care to prepare her skin before her appearance in the Gloden Globe Awards.
How does Dragon’s Blood work? What effects does Dragon’s Blood have? What cosmetic treatment does Dragon’s Blood replace?
Dragon’s Blood allegedly replaces the need for Botox, or the injection of collagen into the hollw areas of the face. Box and fillers puff up the face, and make the eyes appear smaller. Sometimes, the face looks like a feline’s face, with puffy cheeks and narrow eyes. Carla Bruni has such a face.
1) It has an SPF of 18.
2) The bottle comes in 1.7 ounces (50 ml).
3) Contains collagen, vitamins.
4) Glamotox is non-invasive.
5) Peptides hydrate the skin and ease away the wrinkles
6) Myrrh helps to hydrate the fat cells.
7) Vitamin C helps the skin to battle spots which are caused by hyper-pigmentation and age.
8.) Ther SPF 18 protects the skin against damage from strong sunlight
9) Rodial’s Glamotox eliminates the need for facial skin peels.
10) One of the best ingredients in Glamotox is the Pomegranate Ellagic Tannins. It has properties like being anti-ageing, collagen stimulating, firms the skin, and helps the skin.
11) Natural ingredients are used.
What does the Rodial Skincare Glamotox skin care do?
It is anti-aging.
It improves the skin around the eyes.
It is a moisturizer.
The pomegranate ellagic tannin gives muscle relaxing peptides and offers cell protection.
What does the Rodial Skincare Glamotox skin care contain in its ingredients?
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Octanoate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), 4 Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Sucrose Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polysilicone 11, Phenyoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Palmitoyl Pentopeptide 3, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth 7, Polysorbate 20.
How heavy is one bottle of Rodial Glamotox?
It weighs 4.3 ounces. The shipping weight is 1 pound.
What’s the advantage of using Rodial’s skin care product?
Reviewers said Glamotox is highly recommended.
A good skin care reduces the need for cosmetic surgery.
Rodial skin care works on the hollows on the face. The sunken areas around the eyes get a boost. The cheeks, chin, forehead and nose also get help from Rodial Glamotox.
The user becomes beautiful with youthful looking skin.
Its a one stop skin care product that will work on anti-ageing areas.
A reviewer mentioned it took 1 month to see visible results on the smile lines around her lips and mouth. Glamotox is easy to use and apply.
Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel Review:
Dragon’s blood sculpting gel is used to form a protective layer over the natural skin. The Dragon’s Blood protects the skin against external factors. The harsh environment damages the skin. Dragon’s Blood helps the skin by providing some nutrients. Dragon’s blood can reduce redness caused by skin inflammation. When skin is elastic, it becomes supple and and does not sag. The natural progression of ageing causes the skin to weigh down and sag. Dragon’s Blood acts like a gentle boost to inflate the skin. When skin gets improved tone, the face looks younger.
Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel review:
Dragon’s Blood sculpts the face by adding filler to the hollow skin. This filler is a thin layer of gel that forms a skin to firm up. Dragon’s Blood ius like a botox filler sans the injection that is invasive.
The Dragon’s Blood is not from an animal, like a Komodo Dragon, but comes from a tree. Dragon’s Blood is the organic plant sap from the Sangre De Drago tree. It has been called Dragon’s Blood because the resin from the tree is bright red in color. The Sangre De Drago thrives in hot climates. So far, this tree can be found in Yemen, particularly on the island named Soqotra. Elsewhere in the world, the Sangre can be found in the Canary Islands.
Why is the Sangre De Drago so rare? This tree can only grow well on land, at an altitude above sea level. There are around 22 species of the Dragon’s Blood tree. These varieties are distributed in the tropics. The average temperature during a hot day, is a typical 40 degrees Celsius.
The tree spreads out its branches in a mushroom shape. The shade of the tree helps its seedlings, which often grow under the adult Sangre De Drago. The tree’s leaves take in the heat and its actually cool under the tree. An observer has noted that under the shade of the Sangre, the temperature can be greatly reduced to as low as 4 degrees Celsius.
Besides being used in skin care and cosmetics, the red resin is also used as a paint in pottery. As Dragon’s Blood is a thin skin like layer that forms over the natural skin, it does not produce side effects like making the face look puffy, like a pillow face.
Dragon’s Blood is being praised as a serum. It is used to reduce wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines on the face.
Rodial makes Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel.
1) It claims that Dragon’s Blood has phytotherapeutic actives. These shield the user against skin damage done by free radicals. It does repair work by stimulating cell regeneration.
2) For skin that has been damaged prior to using Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel, the anti-inflammatory properties repair this skin, and reduce the redness by soothing the skin.
3) Rodial’s sculpting gel contains a specially patented ingredient that stimulates the production of collagen. This is called collageneer. With more collagen, the skin looks youthful with more elasticity. Thus, it follows that wrinkles and lines are smoothened away.
4) Rodial has included Volufiline (TM), which is another of their patented ingredients to increase the skin’s fat deposits. This will pump up the skin and smoothen the lines.
5) Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel has commipheroline. This helps to prevent inflammation, as well as to stimulate the immune system in the skin. When there is help against inflammation and the immune system is boosted, the process of lipogenesis is encouraged.
How to use the Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel:
1) Wash the face and skin in the morning.
2) Massage the Gel into the skin.
3) Do the same process in the evening.
How effective is Rodial’s Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel?
The manufacturer said that during a trial, 92% of the volunteers experienced increased skin elasticity, in 3 months’ time. Out of this trial, 72% of volunteers said their skin sagging problem has been reduced.
How heavy is the Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel?
The bottle weighs 1.7 fluid ounce. The shipping weight is 1.8 ounces.